Our Member Benefits
Getting your business name out there is important, so we make it a priority to provide the resources and tools you need to introduce yourself, develop your brand, and grow your business.
- Referrals - Chamber members are referred to potential customers looking for specific local businesses, such as an electrician, hotel, or restaurant.
- Business-to-Business Networking - We offer opportunities every month to showcase your business and make contacts. We also maintain promotional materials for display at eachevent so your business can be there, even if you can't!
- Ribbon-Cutting & Grand Opening Ceremonies - We invite civic leaders, business owners, media sources, and the general public to your event, plus we bring ceremonial scissors to make it special.
- Member Directory & Recognition - Get listed in our online directory, plus get preferred recognition in the St. Bernard Business & Resource Guide, an annual publication.
- Community Involvement - Help the Chamber be involved in the community with your time and help your business get familiar with the community.
- Promotional Programs - Events and programs throughout the year, such as the Business Expo, Shop St. Bernard, and our Lagniappe coupon series, help get your brand noticed by hundreds of people each month.
Growing and maintaining your business takes a wide range of skills and functions, but the Chamber offers your business new ways to plan, expand, adapt, and grow.
- Business After Hours - Informal networking and presentations are a relaxing way to gain new information and connect with other businesses facing similar issues.
- Small Business Assistance - Get referrals and access to business professional, such as tax accountants, legal aid, and marketing consultants.
- Educational Seminars & Workshops - Discounts and special reservations are made available to Chamber members for events that address topics most important to your business.
Economic & Legislative Information
Good information is vital to making decisions for your business and we strive to provide accurate and consistent communications that keep you up to date.
- Weekly Email Updates - Twice a week, you get the latest Chamber and Community announcements straight to your email, in a brief and convenient format.
- Quarterly Newsletter - Pertinent Points is mailed quarterly and includes important announcements as well as in-depth reviews of issues facing our business environment and the community at large.
- Legislative Representation - The Chamber stays involved in local, regional, state, and federal legislation efforts to represent your business interests.
- Economic Development - As an entire business community, we work closely with the Economic Development Foundation to plan and promote a smart, successful business environment.