Leadership St. Bernard
What is Leadership St. Bernard?
Leadership St. Bernard is a leadership program designed to educate and to engage citizens in identifying needs, resources, and opportunities for St. Bernard Parish. The purpose is to provide a forum that motivates and increases the awareness of potential leaders by giving them an intensive course which encompasses a broad scope of community concerns. With the program now accepting its fourth class, Leadership St. Bernard has proven to be a key community asset in developing the leaders and networks essential for the betterment of our community.
Who selects the participants?
Applications will be reviewed by the Leadership St. Bernard Selection Committee which is comprised of Leadership St. Bernard Alumni. The 2016-2017 Class will be limited to 28 participants.
- All applications and application fees must be received by the application deadline in order to be considered.
- Participants must commit to the entire program with the understanding that there are no refunds.
- Individuals unable to complete the attendance requirements will not graduate from the program.
- Participants are required to attend a full day orientation.
- Participants are allowed to miss up to two classes out of a total of eight classes (excluding the retreat).
- Participants will attend the class graduation and reception upon completion of the course.
- Participation is open to everyone, but special consideration will be granted to those who reside or work in St. Bernard Parish.
$25 Application Fee
$250 St. Bernard Chamber Members
Any questions should be addressed to the St. Bernard Chamber
(504) 277-4001 or email at email@example.com.
- Check your calendar for availability on the program dates. Only two excused absences are allowed.
- Complete Application Form including a brief bio.
- Send Application Fee of $25.00 or contact the St. Bernard Chamber for credit card payment.
- Applications & Fee must be received by October 15, 2016.